Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Year Of The Consecrated


The Year Of The Consecrated
Dear Little Crackerjack, The Holy Father has called this year, the "Year of the Consecrated" because the religious life is very important in the life
frpaul banner

Dear Little Crackerjack,

The Holy Father has called this year, the "Year of the Consecrated" because the religious life is very important in the life of the Church. The whole People of God needs to be reminded of the perennial importance of religious life.
Watch my homily for January 27th, and be sure to share it with your friends ... because faith grows by sharing it!
This week I will be conducting a retreat for my team of helpers. I would like to request from you, my fearless Crackerjacks, three Hail Mary's each day for the spiritual fruits of this retreat.
signature
Fr. Paul Nicholson
fatherpaulnicholson.com
blogger facebook youtube
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment


p.s. Don't forget to sign your comments please.